With the Bitwerk Terminkalender you can manage appointments, tasks and contacts together, simultaneously and clearly in your network.
Plan group appointments, create appointment and task series, private appointments, anniversaries and birthdays and keep track of using several views.
Limit the view to single users or usergroups. The alarm function reminds the appointment members at maturity. Thus, no appointments or tasks will forget.
functions of Terminkalender are:
- appointment management with several day, week and month views
- task and contact management
- network-compatible and multi-user capable
- appoinment and task series
- private appoinments
- reminder for appointments, tasks, anniversaries and birthdays
- clear column view with users and individuell pictures
- messaging to logged in users and groups
- automatic actualization on changes caused by other workstations
- display of calendar week and public holidays (also for Austria and Swiss)
- print function for appointments and tasks
- filter function: listing of appointments and tasks: only the own, of one person or group, all
- 3 access methods: without password, Windows user, password
- Outlook synchronisation to synchronize your appointments and tasks (available as an add on)
new in version 3.5
- extensive rights management
- proof isochronal appointments
- free definable searchbar
- optional additional appointment fields
- full-text search over appointments, tasks or contacts
- history informations
- extended cleanup functions
- revised dialogs
- Windows Vista testet
Bitwerk Terminkalender uses the OpenSource-database FIREBIRD. This will be installed automatically.
The network protocol TCP/IP is required for sending messages and for actualizing other workstations.
Read The publisher description in: German